learning support assistant
Billingshurst, West Sussex
£15500 - £17000 per annum
Do you enjoy supporting children with SEN?
Can you make a difference and help change a life?
Are you a resilient character ready for a new challenge?
If you said Yes to all of the above then read on!
I am recruiting for a special needs school near Billingshurst and we are looking for someone to fill a fulltime permanent position starting in September 2019. We are holding interviews in July/August and would like all applications in by the end of July. We care about childrens education and need someone with the same passion. In your role, you will be supporting students inside a classroom environment and also on educational trips. Does this sound like something of interest?
* Refer a friend
* Exclusive roles in Sussex and Surrey
* Exclusive online services
* Free elearning courses
* Career advice with a SEN specialist
* One week induction to help you settle into the role
* Discounted leisure centre vouchers
* Free school meals
* Being appreciated by the SLT
* Training in level 1 Makaton
* Onsite Forest school
* Free onsite parking
* Working with student son a 1:1 basis or in small group sessions
* Supporting students with their speech and language difficulties
* Have an understanding of autism and develop your knowledge around it
* Attend weekly training courses
* Participate in all activities including therapy sessions to help build the confidence of your students
* Encourage children and motivate them to build key life skills
* Attend outdoor educational trips
* Assist the main teacher in other tasks such as planning and prepping the lesson
* Must have own means of transport
* Must have experience in education or care roles
* Experience with ASD, MLD, SLD, PMLD and other special needs
This role is a permanent position to start in September 2019. Interviews will be held in July/August if you are interested then apply now for more info!
In this role is not for you however you are looking for an LSA or TA role we have an array of positions in Sussex, Surrey and Kent so send your CV to ######### and you will be contacted with details.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Posted 37 days ago