HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant)
£60 - £70 per day
Have you got experience working with children? Do you want to inspire the next generation? Would you like to develop the fundamental skills children need? Have you got transferable skills you could use in a classroom?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant Role in the Redruth area. If you are local, or youre willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
* Consultants with experience working in education
* Free training, both online and onsite
* ReferaFriend scheme, with a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Easy access by road
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Supporting learners with managing behaviour and accessing the curriculum
* Ensuring accurate student records are maintained
* Excellent communication skills
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with children
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Must be flexible to suit changeable shift patterns
* Access to own vehicle is preferred
Still interested? Get in touch on and ask for Lewis, or email ######### .
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
Posted 18 days ago