£22 - £28 per hour
Civil Technician London £22£28 per hour
We have a great opportunity for an Engineering Technician / Civil Technician with broad skills to join our Clients growing Infrastructure group in their Central London Office.
You will be working for a leading and forward thinking consultancy. As such, you will get the opportunity to be involved in well recognised projects in both the UK and abroad.
Based in Central London, our clients team delivers a wide range of projects and their role on these projects typically comprises the design of all kinds of site infrastructure, including:
- Infrastructure for private developments such as housing estates, business parks and other commercial developments.
- Modifications to existing infrastructure, such as highway improvements, rail works, airfields.
- Flood risk assessments and sustainable drainage design.
As Civil Technician and key member of this team, you will report to a Senior Engineer and participate in the production of drawings and engineering designs.
In brief you will:
- Produce drawings and 3d models to a high standard, taking responsibility for the quality of your own work
- Build and maintain strong working relationships both within the Site Development team and in other teams in the business.
- Liaise directly with equivalent individuals in client organisation,
- Support and check the work of others where appropriate
- Support project controls and Cad management disciplines in the execution of their duties
You will be a Civil Technician with demonstrable experience in the production of drawings related to highways including alignments, drainage and utilities.
You should have good experience of 3D modelling usingCivil 3D. If you have prior experience in using 12D or are a well rounded user of AutoCAD then were also interested in you!
Ideally you would have experience in designing roads and sewers to adoptable standards.
If you are ready for a new challenge and would like to work with a truly big name in the industry, then wed love to hear from you!
ThisCivil Technician position is a contract role based in Central London and paying up to £28 per hour (LTD Company rate) for the right person.
Apply ASAP or give us a call in the office!
Posted 28 days ago