£26 - £28 per hour + Flexible Working hours
Do you feel dedicated towards well being and Mental Health of students? Are you looking for an engaging role that makes a real, tangible difference in peoples lives?
If Mental Health is where your passion lies, then we have the perfect role for you.
To strive in their academic learning, both now and in the future we want to give our students every opportunity to succeed. This means that we are looking for dedicated Mentors to work closely with students, building meaningful relationships and tailoring support to their individual needs.
This is fantastic way to use your expertise and experience in a worthwhile and rewarding role.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Providing one to one support for students and seeing first hand the progress they have made.
- Working with the leading provider of DSA funded support for student throughout the UK.
- A widerange of facilities available including studentled restaurants, cafes, beauty salons and learning resource centres.
- Competitive Rates of Pay £26 £28 per hour
- Flexible working hours that you chose
- A dedicated consultant who is an expert in your area.
- Holiday Pay pro rata
We are looking for Specialist Mentors who are passionate about helping students who require Mental Health support.
- Developing and introducing strategies to deal with time management, managing workload and creating a healthy worklife balance.
- Working closely with individual students to develop their coping skills and empower them to deal with anxiety, stress, and concentration difficulties.
- Providing onetoone support at excellent world class institutions in the South East London area to students with disabilities, mental health conditions or recognised on the Autism Spectrum.
- Understanding professional boundaries, not acting as a counsellor or mental health advocate.
- Effectively managing your own caseload and booking of Mentoring sessions.
- Updating student attendance daily via the OPUS system online.
Full or associate membership of one of the below bodies;
- Association of Child Psychotherapists; BABCP accreditation; BACMP/MBACP membership; British Psychoanalytic Council; British Psychological Member (alongside a PG qualification in Psychology or Mental Health);COSCA accredited; FDAP (NACA);General Medical Council Psychiatry; Health and Care Professions Council; IACP membership; Nursing and Midwifery Council; Social Worker Body for Scotland or Wales; UKCP full clinical member; UMHAN member
Autism / Aspergers Qualifications of one of the below;
- All NAS core autism online training modules
- Holds a PG Certificate in Autism / PG Certificate in Aspergers
If you have a desire to make a longlasting difference for these students then apply online today.
If you have any questions or are interested in this role then please contact Ellen Dolan on#########
the registration process may take up to 36 weeks and is subject to DBS checks.
If you think this is right role for you then we look forward to hearing from you.
Randstad SWS acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad SWS is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Posted 10 days ago