Darlington, County Durham
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for a Project Planner for one of the UKs leading commercial vehicle hire companies based in Darlington. We are looking for someone who is able to support PMs to develop and facilitate the delivery of projects and programs; who is looking to stretch themselves and take their career to the next level.
Our client is looking for a Project Planner who can support key programmes and projects to deliver strategic goals. You will be responsible for complex planning, resourcing and tracking project timelines and costs. You will also contribute to ongoing development of the organisations IT change framework.
Who youll be:
* Have a strong background in using MS Project
* Have demonstratable skills in the following:
- PMO planning
- RAID Management
- Change Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Program and Project auditing
- Resource Management across IT services
* You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex information to a wide range of staff.
* Have excellent analytical and numerical skills with a methodical and logical approach to problem solving.
Posted 115 days ago