£25000 - £30000 per annum
Edinburgh £2530k 12 months
Our client based in Royston is a global leader in sustainable technologies, continuously using cutting edge scientific and engineering methods to enhance the environment and the world around us. The organisation is on the FTSE 100 companies list, and with over 200 sites across over 30 countries worldwide, the organisation is a very diverse and progressive one to work with.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for a QA Officer within the Pharmaceutical Research division of the business. In this role you will assist in implementing and maintaining Quality Systems to assure that products manufactured are of a consistent quality and compliant with cGMP.
- Review production batch records compliance with QMS requirements as well as packing documentation to ensure the product is suitable for sale and is labelled correctly.
- Investigate and document any discrepancies or instances of noncompliance.
- Review and administration of cGMP documentation.
- Assist with other AdHoc QA tasks.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Degree level qualification in a relevant Scientific discipline such as Chemical, Pharmaceutical or Biology.
- At least 1 years worth of experience in industry in a Quality related position.
- Some knowledge of GMP standards.
- Computer literate.
- You will need to be a reliable and conscientious team player with excellent attention to detail.
If this sounds like you the hwy not apply or you can email ######### if youd like some more information.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 4 days ago