Hexham, Northumberland, England
Unspecified (Full time)
*Prioritising People With Compassion & Care*
XP Medical are recruiting on behalf of a medium sized Elderly Care Nursing Home. Our client requires an experienced, professional, and highly personable Home Manager to join an already established care provider. You will be overseeing a mid-sized nursing home that offers residents Nursing, Residential and Dementia Care.
The Care Home:
• A comfortable, welcoming care home that provides a range of round-the-clock care services for older people, from permanent and respite residential and nursing care, to dementia care and end of life care.
• A team of dedicated nurses and care staff.
• Part of a small sized group of Nursing Homes based across the midlands.
• The home has excellent facilities.
• You have a minimum of 1 years of experience in operational and clinical management in a Care Home or Hospital Setting.
• Must have expert CQC knowledge and the confidence to manage a clinical team of Nurses
• You are a registered nurse
• Proven track record of GOOD CQC reports
• Possess strong commercial acumen with the ability to drive KPI's such as; occupancy, staffing, recruitment, compliance & networking to ensure the companies long term success.
• Have excellent communication and leadership skills
• Approachable and warm personality
• Capable of hitting the ground running. You will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services to the residents.
For more information and the full job spec, please contact us on#########
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
* Night shift
* Please confirm you are eligible to work in the UK without Visa Sponsorship?
* NMC (required)
* Right to work in the UK without Visa Sponsorship? (required)