Solicitor - Commercial Property
Commensurate with experience
Commercial Property Solicitor now required for a leading and top ranking firm in Tunbridge Wells!
Our client is a well-established and leading practice providing full services in Kent and the surrounding counties. A progressive firm, they boast of a huge client base, delivering top class client services at all times. This practice has acquired a team of professional lawyers and support staff who pride themselves on delivering tailored services for their individual client needs. Due to this, they have numerous accreditations and awards building and maintaining client relationships. They are located within easy reach of local amenities and good train links and are now seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor in Tunbridge Wells. In return, the firm offers a competitive salary and other enticing benefits such as generous holiday, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, death in service, among others.
We are now seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a reputable department in Tunbridge Wells. A fantastic opportunity, you will be managing a diverse caseload and working well to meet tight deadlines. Matters will include: acquisitions and dispositions of commercial premises; landlord and tenant matters; development projects; drafting and renewals and; negotiating leases.
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will be personable with 2-8 years PQE and excellent client skills. You will be comfortable handling high-value transactions, working well as part of a team. Supervisory experience is advantageous but not essential. This is a full time, permanent position
A qualified Solicitor with a strong background handling Commercial Property matters;
Demonstrate experience of 2 - 8 years PQE;
Able to handle a varied caseload to meet tight deadlines;
Willing to supervise junior members of the team;
Negotiation skills are highly advantageous;
Actively participate in the business development and marketing of the firm;
Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
Solicitor - Commercial Property
For further details of this Commercial Property vacancy, please contact Ryan quoting reference RC27280
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 10 days ago