Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist**London**£50,000 £60,000
If youre an Adobe Analytics specialist looking to work in a business that will train you, develop you and give you exposure to some of the UKs biggest digital campaigns this opportunity is not to be missed.
If you have a passion for digital marketing, analytics and data science and want to help clients improve their business this is the role for you. You will work with a team of analytics and digital marketing experts who will provide excellent support and training. In this role, you will work alongside other analytics implementation specialists, working with Google Analytics 360 focusing on implementation of Adobe Analytics & DTM whilst liaising with clients technical teams to make sure everything is accurate. They have brand new offices in a great London location and are rapidly growing out the team so its a good time to join.
As an Analytics Implementation Specialist, you will be working in a team of analytics and digital marketing specialists to deliver accurate implementation and tracking of Google Analytics 360.
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- You will be taking business requirements and translating them into specifications
- You will get to grips with the Adobe suite including Adobe Analytics & DTM
- You will liaise directly with clients working with the inhouse dev teams to ensure all tagging is done correctly as well as conducting QA afterwards
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Commercial experience using Adobe Analytics
- Proven experience using Dynamic Tag Manager to implement tags onsite
- Desire to learn and work in a technical focused analytics role
- £50,000 £60,000
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosie OCallaghan at Harnham via the apply link on this page
Posted 33 days ago