Up to £35000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity to join a global leader within the hospitality sector, who has received multiple awards for being a great place to work. You will be based in the Glasgow office and will be working in a team of 8, managing 6.5 heads.
- Build on deep process knowledge to lead the Operations Finance efforts to optimise the performance of the model
- Manage a team of Specialist SMEs
- Use RCA (Root Cause Analysis) tools and trend analysis to identify fixes and improvements in processes
- Identify and implement improvement areas for query flows
- Evolve the interaction model with the CoE team
- Manage the team of specialists to ensure timely submission of information
- Monitor payroll accuracy for continuous improvement
- Manage the provision of Finance systems access and the Delegation of Authority for Leavers and Joiners
- Ensure continuous updates to actual cost tracking of MIC, PSA and Watson accruals. Work with the RTR team and FP&A team to assist in tracking actuals against forecast
- Deliver training to Operations teams in the processes. This may involve refresher/ new starter trainings, and also training process changes
- Deliver continuous improvements to reduce exceptionhandling and query volumes
- Monitor the Time & Attendance system (Watson)
- Embed Process Improvement mindset into the daily routine of the team
- Work with CoE team to monitor KPI dashboards to identify issues and allow progress to be monitored. Also use regular stakeholder feedback to measure the effectiveness of the service
- Work closely with your fellow Accounting & Control Supervisors to drive consistency and improvements
- Support the Manager in resolving Internal Audit findings (MAPS) for Operations Finance activities
- Ensure SSC and COE operate in line with the terms of the SLAs, and that Hotel teams operate in line with HAFS OLAs. Escalate areas of noncompliance
- Oversee to ensure operations finance compliance with all retained internal controls
- Manages team members in the performance of their duties, establishing work priorities and in achieving management objectives.
- Relevant work experience
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and decisionmaking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and comprehension skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities
- Must possess the ability to analyse large amounts of data / information efficiently and accurately
- Ability to learn and perform all essential job functions accurately and safely with minimal direct supervision, within initial training period after employee begins work
If you would like the opportunity to join an evergrowing company that takes pride in achieving the title of a great place to work, please apply today!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 10 days ago