Senior Acoustic Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£38000 - £42000 per annum
My client is a successful and awardwinning company that have been recognized as one of the Top 100 best companies to work for. This company is committed to their employees technical and personal advancement and offer a range of career improvement programmes. They are looking for a dynamic and motivated Senior Acoustic Engineer to join their Manchester team.
- Extensive experience in Acoustic consultancy
- Degree in Acoustics or related discipline
- Institute of Acoustics (IoA) membership
- Experience in noise/vibration modelling equipment and noise modelling packages
- Full UK driving license
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Use various noise modelling packages such as, GIS and CadnaA
- Project management; involvement in all stages of the Acoustics team planning cycle
- Communication across offices, with architects, design team, etc.
- Lead a variety of development projects
Competitive salary and room for growth, 25+ days holiday, rewards scheme, 5 paid days for STEM, cashback medical cover, and paid dayoff volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in this role or other roles in Acoustics please do not hesitate to contact Lauren Smith now on ######### or call######### We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
Posted 39 days ago