Graduate Client Solutions Specialist
We are the world's most trusted partner for natural resources intelligence. Powering the best decisions, leading our industry.
Wood Mackenzie is a place where we are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment which encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging. We value everyone’s contribution and support them reach their full potential while sustaining an organisational culture of health and well-being.
There are opportunities to get involved in a number of our Wellness, Diversity & Inclusion and Community Engagement initiatives. We actively support flexible working and are happy to consider alternative work patterns, taking into account your needs and the needs of the team/division that you are looking to join.
Hear what our team has to say about working with Description
Wood Mackenzie is looking for a Client Solutions Specialist with excellent teamwork and communication skills to join our industry-leading data analytics company. Woodmac is working on a next generation, data analysis & visualization platform utilized by our customers to drive billion-dollar decisions.
In this role you will work with the wider Sales team to support the usage growth of this new platform as-well-as retention in sales of our existing industry leading products. Through gaining a deep understanding of our clients', their workflows and providing comprehensive bespoke training you will ensure our clients extract highest value from Wood Mackenzie's research.
If you are looking to kick start your career in an industry that matters, and work in a company which has a significant and growing impact in the world. If career development and having a sense of purpose and contribution is important to you, we want to hear from you!
Wood Mackenzie are a knowledge and relationships business. Through thorough understanding of the industry and client workflows the Client Solutions team provides bespoke support and training to the users ensuring that Wood Mackenzie research helps them achieve their unique needs. It is the most client facing team in the organisation allowing its members to build strong relationships with the users and be a reliable source of support when it comes to Wood Mackenzie research offerings.
Working within the Sales division, the Client Solutions specialist is a key member of individual account teams and will need to work across research and consultancy to ensure a consistent client message is delivered. The role may involve travel within region.
- Engage directly with clients via training sessions and other activities to increase users, usage and support cross sell, upsell, retention and new business development
- Build and maintain a strong network of relationships with key contacts across our user base to understand their roles and workflows
- Demonstrate excellence in analysing client needs, and creating tailored workflow solutions that maximise the value of Wood Mackenzie content to clients
- Engage in commercially-focussed client discussions to influence product, service and overall Wood Mackenzie business development
- Show quantitative and qualitative measures of engagement and training effectiveness, both from a client and commercial perspective
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Research and Consulting teams to ensure consistent best-in-class servicing of our clients
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Wood Mackenzie research offerings
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of energy, metals and mining, chemicals and other commodities including the companies active in those industries
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
Excellent English language skills, other language skills are a bonus
What you'll get
Along with competitive pay and discretionary performance award, Wood Mackenzie offers 10% non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible benefits (including life assurance, group income protection, critical illness, dental and travel insurance, & more). In addition, you will be offered a personal invitation to join the Verisk Analytics Sharesave Plan which gives you the opportunity to buy discounted shares in Verisk Analytics Inc in 3 years' time.
What you’ll love about Wood Mackenzie
Wood Mackenzie is a place where we are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment which encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging.
Wood Mackenzie values everyone’s contribution and helps them reach their full potential while sustaining an organisational culture of health and well-being.
Our core values are:
- Respect for the Individual
- Confidence with humility
We understand the importance of bringing your whole self to work and to achieving balance between work, family and other life commitments. We are open to considering flexible working arrangements to enable the greatest spectrum of talent to contribute to Wood Mackenzie's success.
If this role is of interest please apply now for more information.
Posted 16 days ago