Mechanical Service Engineer - Bakery & Catering equipment
- Completing planned preventative maintenance and responding to reactive maintenance on bakery & catering equipment across a Tesco estate
- Verisae usage and parts replenishment.
- Communicating with the team and the wider business team.
- Working collaborative with the National Operation Centre.
- Ensuring PDA compliance.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Being a custodian of Health and Safety.
- Supporting change within the business to ensure continuously improved performance.
- Highlighting opportunities to managers to complete tasks in a ‘Better, Simpler or Cheaper’ way.
- Completing tasks and ensure they are ‘right first time'.
- Liaising with the store technicians and update them on status of maintenance work for service.
- Supporting managers to resolve customer issues.
- Delivering non negotiable standards across stores.
- Full UK driving licence.
- 17th Edition.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in relevant field.
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Time served in the food industry.
- Experience working in a retail environment.
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.Benefits Package- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2017/18 earnings.- Childcare Vouchers- Share Schemes- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & - Tesco Bank- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses- Sunday and Out of Hours premiums available
Posted 22 days ago