Devops Project Manager
£65000 - £80000 per annum + package details in body of advert
DEVOPS PROJECT MANAGER
Cyber Security is one of the most exciting areas to join right now. The complexity and scale of projects would whet the appetite of any talented project manager, and Im currently working with a world leader in this space. They specialise in security consultancy, and the design and delivery of bespoke, highly innovative solutions ranging from scaleable web applications, to data warehousing and storage solutions, through to cloud migrations and transformations.
They are now looking for an experienced Devops Project Manager to come on board and lead a highly talented Devops Team in the delivery of a mix of off the shelf and bespoke applications, ensuring appropriate agile methodologies are implemented, driving the devops culture and ensuring continuous deployment across all key deliverables.
The ideal candidate will already be working as a Project Manager in a similar capacity leading devops teams and ensuring delivery of mission critical applications. Youll have a broad understanding of Devops practices, tools and technology, as well as bring highly agile. You will assume responsibility for a number of key applications, leading the technical teams as well as working with internal stakeholders to ensure the right processes and strategies are in place.
- proven track record of leading devops teams
- experience delivering complex systems and applications such as SAP, Successfactors, BPC, Cognos, Microsoft (Sharepoint, Microsoft.NET (Bespoke)), Planview and Supportworks.
- holds relevant qualifications across ITIL, Agile and Prince2
- good understanding of the devops process and environment, as well as general knowledge of relevant tools around build automation, containerisation, CI/CD pipelines etc.
- highly agile able to implement processes and frameworks around Scrum, Kanban or whatever may be useful for specific tasks
- generous car allowance that can be taken as cash
- performance related bonus
- noncontributory pension
- private medical
- 25 days annual leave + public and bank holidays
- other flexible benefits
If you fit the bill and are ready for a new challenge, forward a copy of your CV for immediate consideration!
Posted 28 days ago