Financial Administrator | Zoek
£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Zachary Daniels are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Administrator to join a prestigious IFA on the outskirts of Glasgow.
This company is a fantastic independent company who have carved out a fantastic reputation with the IFA Market, they have full back office and compliance support, as well as support with generating business.
They provide whole of market advice and work with all cases and clients of all backgrounds.
This is the chance to join a company who have a professional ethos and standing but at the same time firmly believe in building strong and lasting relationships with clients to ensure the longevity of those relationships.
Reporting to the Office Supervisor, the successful candidate will assist in the day to day running of this busy team and office.
- Dealing with clients enquiries/arranging appointments
- Updating client record management system
- Processing new business on wrap platforms
- Obtain quotes/research/valuations from Insurance companies
- Assist in preparing suitability letters for completion by Financial Advisers
- Update client schedule of policies
- Ordering supplies/maintenance of equipment
- Mail (incoming/outgoing)
- General Typing
- Any other duties to suit the exigencies of the service
The successful candidate will possess:
- Training Already hold or be working towards a financial services qualification
- Previous experience working within the Financial Services sector
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise own work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
- High levels of accuracy required
- Knowledge of Financial Services, Pensions, Investments, Life Insurance and Mortgages
What is on Offer?
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Posted 21 days ago