£41.50 - £42.02 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Opportunities like this dont come around often would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Quality Manager to join their growing team in BarrowinFurness on an initial 12month contract. This role pays £42.02 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Quality Manager role, youll be responsible for:
Leading the development and deployment of the quality policy and quality objectives.
Managing, maintaining and improving the quality management system.
Establishing and implementing effective quality assurance plans.
To succeed within the Quality Manager role, youll have experience in a similar position, and youll ideally have the following skills:
- Leadership and project management experience.
- Networking, interpersonal and enabling experience
- Quality management, control, assurance and governance knowledge / Qualification.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cuttingedge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
- If this sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Quality Manager, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the apply now button.
- ***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 92 days ago