£57 - £70 per day
A small Bolton based Secondary school s seeking to recruit a dynamic Cover Supervisor to join their highly successful team to provide to staff and pupils throughout the academic year.
As the incoming Cover Supervisor your role will include providing short term cover in the absence of class teachers. This opportunity is ideal for those looking to gain valuable hands on experience prior to training to teach, as you can expect to develop a passion for learning amongst all pupils.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity to join an Ofsted graded 'Good' Secondary school, please see the details below.
What to expect?
- Direct hands on experience delivering pre-planned lessons in the absence of class teachers.
- Full support and training provided through induction programmes.
- Develop excellent communication and organisation skills working independently and within a staff team.
- Opportunity to join an Ofsted graded 'Good' Secondary school within an excellent location.
- Earn upwards of £325 per week.
The Secondary school has continued to act as a beacon within the local community serving over 600 pupils, aged 11-16, across the local catchment area, with newly refurbished classrooms and learning spaces with access to state of the art resources which can be utilised.
Bolton is easily accessible via the M60 and can be accessed from the surrounding areas; Bury, Salford, Preston and Wigan. There is also an abundance of public transport options readily available with links across Greater Manchester for those who do not drive.
For immediate consideration please send an up to date CV highlighting all experience via the links provided below or contact tar Manchester Secondary Office for further information.
Posted 21 days ago