Security Operation Analyst
Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England
£55k - 65k per year + Benefits
Bored of your current position? Do you feel your company isn't willing to invest in you or your department? Would you like to be part of an exciting new opportunity?
My client is looking to bring on a Security Operations Analyst to join their developing team.
As a member of the wider security team, you will be integral to the maintenance of the confidentiality, availability and integrity of information and information systems.
Your key responsibilities as a security operations analyst:
- Rapid response, detection, isolation and remediation of security incidents
- Responsible for effective use of operational security systems, including; configuration, tuning and coverage
- Monitor internal and external security threats and known vulnerabilities, and ensure that EasyJet technical controls are aligned to these
- Development, maintenance and operational security compliance of security technical standards, procedures and guidelines
Requirements for Security Operations analyst:
- Experience in threat analysis
- Experience in SIEM tools
- Experience in Endpoint (McAfee, Trend, Carbon Black)
- Experience in Qualys Demonstrable experience of working in a security operations team
- Depth of experience in IT Technical Security, including time as a security senior practitioner
- Experience of security incident handling, including first responder, using forensic investigative techniques, cyber chain of evidence and handling sensitive data
- ITIL v3
Along with a competitive salary, this opportunity comes with a fantastic benefits package with potential to earn up to 20% salary bonus.
If you are a skilled forward thinking individual looking to join a fun and rewarding work environment then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
If you are interested or would like more details, do not hesitate to get in touch. I can be reached on######### , or drop me an email on #########
Posted 38 days ago