Sustainability Consultant London
City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Competitive starting salary + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an intermediate sustainability consultant to join a wellestablished multinational company. This opportunity will be located in their London office and will see you work on exciting and worldwide projects.
Working with their dynamic team, you will be working on a variety of projects including, health, education and commercial sectors. The role will involve:
- Energy compliance (DEC, EPC, ESOS)
- Funding Advise and Applications
- Sustainability advice
- BREEAM Assessments
- Project Management
To be considered for this sustainability consultancy role, you will ideally:
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Have experience with BREEAM assessments qualified BREEAM Assessor/BREEAM AP preferable
- Be experienced in SAP and/or SBEM calculations
- Experience with project management
Our client is pleased to offer you, their new Sustainability Consultant, a highly competitive starting salary, along with a generous benefits package. Also, they are proud to endorse excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on######### , or email a copy of your CV over to ######### and we will be in touch shortly.
Posted 28 days ago