.Net/C# Software Developer
Up to £25000.00 per annum
A very exciting opportunity has been opened to start on greenfield/Brown and Blue field projects in an exciting fast paced development team, moving from monolithic based system to a full serviceexposed architecture with a specific focus on the cloud.
This role will be enormously challenging and offers great opportunities for whoever takes it on and wanting to build their career towards Enterprise Architect/Technical Architect with exposure to Micro services, Event Driven Architecture, Jira/TFS, and Azure/AWS.
Communication and interpersonal skills is a must have. Technically you will have a strong background in .NET webbased technologies (MVC/Web API) as well as a proficiency in C .
- Development, implementation and maintenance of solutions for business processes
- Design/architect software solutions alongside senior members of the team
- Ownership all technical aspects while mentoring and helping team members
- Support team members when required
- Analyse impact of technology choices
- Deliver high quality solutions
- Ensure team members follow development guidelines and meet internal quality procedures to deliver high quality solutions
- Contribute to the improvement of internal DevOps and procedures
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity to solve problems
- Proactively shares information across the team
- Learn new technologies to fulfil business long terms strategies
- Meet KPIs and contribute to the professional development of the team
They are looking for candidates with some experience but have opportunities at most levels of experience and are looking for individuals who can augment and strengthen our teams.
- Great company/employee culture
- 1 day a week from home
- Flexible working hours
- 15minute walk from Train station
- Competitive salary
- 1 Day a week 2 hours own time training (Microsoft Accreditations)
Posted 18 days ago