Clinical Training Manager - South Wales | Zoek UK | 3671ec
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Clinical Training Manager - Remote
South Wales, UK
£45000 - £45000 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
Clinical Training Manager (Occupational Health Manager) - Remote
Up to £45,000 per annum
Our client's Healthcare Company is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Their team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
They are looking for a Clinical Training Manager (Occupational Health) to work remotely. It is an exciting new role, you will create a training function for the Case Management Teams, ensuring that a consistent training programme is delivered to all Case Managers.
Role Responsibilities & Requirements:
- You will also successfully on-board all new Case Managers through the Clinical Training Team with a supportive induction and training programme for new and existing Case Managers.
- You will create a bespoke training programme for the delivery of in-house training to new and existing Case Managers, covering Report Writing, Systems Training, Dragon Training, communication skills etc.
- Working closely with HR and Recruitment to effectively manage the staffing requirements across the Remote Case Management teams including shortlisting CVs, attending interviews, liaising on training programmes and scheduling of new employees.
- You will provide excellent leadership for your team including resourcing and recruitment, performance management, annual reviews etc. and provide clinical supervision and support to new Case managers.
- You will ensure compliance with Company processes/Department of Health, H&S guidelines/legislation and company accreditations . SEQOHS etc. and maintain a valid and up to date registration with the NMC and comply with NMC guidelines in relation to professional issues, clinical supervision and continuous learning and development as a registered nurse.
- For this role you must be an experienced Occupational Health Case Manager.
Holiday: 25 days plus Bank Holidays,
Key Skills / Requirements: Occupational health
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...