Senior Town Planner Southampton Clientside
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced Town Planner seeking new career opportunities?
Do you hold over 5 years Private sector experience?
Have you achieved or working towards MRTPI status?
Due to expansion and workload we are seeking a Senior Town Planner is Southampton to join a property developer.
The role & requirements:
- Educated to MSc level in Town Planning
- Hold over 5 years Private sector experience
- Ideally hold MRTPI status
- Strong commercial awareness of Land & Country planning
- Assist on gaining planning approval for new and existing projects
- Manage planning applications
- Submit local plan submissions
- Liaise with land manager and buyers to secure new developments
- Attend external client meetings
The successful candidate will join the existing Planning team and be exposed to an excellent opportunity for career progression. In addition you shall receive a very competitive starting salary and company benefits to match your previous Town Planning experience.
To be considered please send your CV to ######### or alternatively call Lee Rimell on######### to discuss this role or further planning opportunities in greater detail.
Posted 129 days ago