Graduate Marketing Paid Internship | International Business...
£12,480 (per annum)
Temporary (Full time)
This is a 3 month part-time (3 day a week) internship, paying £80 per day, designed to convert into a permanent full-time graduate role.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will assist the marketing manager in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Day to day responsibilties of the role:
- Support the marketing manager in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in the creation of email campaigns and social media content
- Manage social media channels on a daily basis to promote our brand and events
- Work with creative designer to produce advertising banners and videos
- Assist with website management to make sure website content are updated and accurate
- Outreach and negotiate with potential media partners
- Manage and update company database
- Assist in marketing campaign tracking and reporting
The ideal candidate's skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in marketing or relevant field
- Familiar with social media strategies and platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- Strong copywriting skill
- Adobe photoshop and Premiere Pro is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Great attention to details
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
About the team:
We are a small start-up team now, but everyone within is highly motivated,self-driven and ambitious –the company structure is project-based, which means responsibility and autonomy from day one. We all pull together to help and support each other and you!
Our values are:
- Believing in the value of knowledge, information, learning and sharing
- Self-motivation and discipline
- Taking responsibilty and always looking for solutions
- Diversity and a global culture
Please bear in mind, Chinese is the dominant culture of the London office- so you would have to feel comfortable working with chinese colleagues.
What are the perks of working at this company:
- Apple hardware and gadgets that you need to be productive
- An excellent and vibrant working environment at WeWork Moorgate
- Regular team lunches, team drinks
- Monday Breakfast
- Thursday Happy Hour
- Free fruit and snacks every week
*No cover letters, please just submit your CV to be considered*
Posted 104 days ago