£50000 - £70000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
As a Security Consultant youll be involved in true end to end security solutions and delivery, from concept through to operation. Youll also have the freedom to work closely with clients to develop appropriate design solutions to align with their security needs
You would be joining a team over nearly 200 Cyber Security professionals in the UK and 1,200 worldwide, working on major programmes where security is critical including Defence Information Infrastructure, Police National Database, Galileo, and Smart Metering.
My client is one of Europes most rapidly growing, dynamic and booming IT Technology Consultancy and Systems Integration firms who are recognised for their excellence in the training and development of their employees and promotion of a positive work life balance and currently ranked in the Top 5 Employers by the Top Employers Institute across both Europe and the UK.
You would be joining an organisation that builds satellite control centres and bespoke security solutions for critical infrastructure such as satellite navigation and aircraft communication systems! This is not an opportunity to be missed!
**Must hold current SC Clearance or be eligible to obtain SC Clearance**
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- You will deliver technical security consultancy on significant security projects across a variety of sectors including public sector, financial services, Government, commercial and utilities. This could include for example delivering a key aspect of security such as Identity and Access Management (IDAM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Rolebased Access Control (RBAC), or regulatory compliance (financial, personal data, sector specific).
- Youll also be encouraged to develop your skills and knowledge through internal and external training and development.
- You will need to have a solid understanding of how business and technical security risk is assessed and how this informs the operational enforcement and delivery of appropriate security solutions.
- You will need demonstrable experience in key aspects of Cyber Security which could include; security policy and process development, secure design and operation of business systems, Identity Management (e.g. MFA, PKI, RBAC etc.), infrastructure build and operation at network, O/S or application level, SOC and Advanced Threat Analysis, technology supporting fraud detection and data protection (DPA) and security product deployment and operation (e.g IDAM, SIEM, ArcSight, IDS/IPS).
- Good experience within Cloud Security and good knowledge of GDPR is also highly desirable.
Sound like you? Or just want to find out more information? Dont hesitate to apply or call Nathan on######### for further information.
Posted 110 days ago