£18250 - £26000 per annum + Benefits
There is an opportunity for you to develop as a deputy managerand join a fantastic team in Burnham on Sea, very close to Highbridge within this registered home.
As the deputy manager youll report directly to the Registered Manager, youll have a huge part to play in the smooth and safe running of the home, as well as making sure that our residents are given the best level of care possible.
- Youll be responsible for working with residents daily as well as developing staff. We want our service users to be comfortable in our home it can sometimes be a daunting prospect leaving your home to move into a care facility. Thats why, you`ll be a good listener, attentive and ready to lend a hand to our residents when needed.
- As well as working with our residents, youll also be responsible for looking after staff, developing them so we can improve our CQC rating and work towards Outstanding in the future! Youll be motivated, good at communicating and determined to set a great example, the best leaders always do!
It goes without saying that for this role youll be experienced with things like rotas, care plans, invoicing, management skills and savvy with a computer. So if you are currently a Senior who has had these responsibilities and ready for your next move up the career ladder, this could be perfect for you. Alternatively you may be a Deputy Manager currently looking to join a profession organisation that offers ongoing support, training and guidance.
A level 5 qualification would be great but what matters the most to us is experience. If you have a Level 3 and want to do your 5 or are part of your way through your qualification wed still love to have a chat with you!
If youre looking to take the next step in care career this is the place for you!
- What we need from you:
- Drive to help improve the lives of people
- Positive influence
- Desire to develop and learn new skills
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to be a great role model!
- Driver (preferable but not essential)
- Experience in an adult residential setting
Shifts, salary, benefits:
- 37.5 hours a week
- Shifts consist of earlies, lates and alternate weekends
Continuous learning and development
Salary: £18,250 £26,000 p.a.
33 days holiday
discounts on high street and online shopping
free employee assistance programme, available 24/7
season ticket loans
cycle to work scheme
- If you would like to know more call Sandie on######### , email me at sandierutter @ majorrecruitment .com or click Apply!
Posted 23 days ago