Digital Marketing Apprentice
Blackburn, Lancashire, England
£10.4k per year + ...
Is a career within Digital Marketing something you have been dreaming of? Do you have a creative mindset and want to put your skill into practice within a marketing department? If so, apply for this role now!
Lesar UK offers a variety of ID solution products based on many years of experience and listening to their valued customers. They are now looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their existing team.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Creating email campaigns through the use of Mailchimp
- Setting up exhibitions that the company will be attending every 3 months.
- Accessing google analytics to help determine the success of campaigns and website traffic
- Helping out with admin tasks such as the filing of photographs and videos
- The maintenance of website content and creation
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Lesar UK
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Good clear communication both written and verbal
- Creative mind-set
- Ability and desire to learn
- Keen to research new tools and marketing platforms
- Knowledge within photoshop or google analytics would be beneficial but not essential
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £10,400 Per Annum
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 20 days Holiday + Bank holiday
- Annual events
- Long term progression prospects
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
About the employer
Lesar UK have been providing all things identification for over 14 years. They pride their selves on the ability to assess customer requirements and work with them on a professional yet personal level. With giving expert advice and products they have now provided well over 1 million ID cards.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Funding & Eligibility criteria
Due to funding requirements, there are specific candidate criteria that apply to this apprenticeship opportunity. In order for our employer to offer this vacancy, they must be able to draw down full government funding for the position. As such, only candidates aged 16 - 18 will be eligible to apply for this vacancy.
As we work with a range of employers who do not require full government funding to offer apprenticeship opportunities, please visit our website: to discuss and apply for alternative apprenticeship opportunities.
Full Government funding rules and regulations can be found must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below
Posted 38 days ago