£50000 - £55000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
This company positions itself as an online healthcare supplier. They offer a high quality, convenient service open to all. Technology is at the heart of this business and they operate with a digital and data approach.
As a Product Analyst, some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure correct statistical and data methods are used across the team.
- Scope, design, develop and implement a variety of analytical projects.
- Pulling insights to inform product development.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Product Analyst will have:
- Advanced knowledge and commercial experience using SQL and Python or R.
- Commercial awareness and excellent communication skills.
- Educated to a degree level or higher in a STEM subject from a top 10 University.
- A salary of £50,000£55,000.
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package.
- Great work culture and environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.
Posted 129 days ago