Injection Mould Tool Setter Supervisor
Swindon, Gloucestershire, England
£9.00 - 9.50 per hour
POSITION: Plastic Injection Moulding Material Mixer
SALARY: Initial rate is £9 p/h, increasing to £9.50 p/h after 3 months training
BENEFITS: Company Pension, 25 Days holiday pro rate plus bank holidays
HOURS: Full time, 6am to 2pm, Monday to Friday
LOCATION: Wiltshire, SN3 3JD
Our client is a relatively small trade injection moulding and tool making company. The business employs 35 staff and services over 100 different customers producing over 800 different products.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a Plastic Injection Moulding Material Mixer . This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded company.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
- The role involves mixing colours into plastic granules to the correct colour specification for each customer's order and filling the moulding machines.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Full training will be given, however reasonable maths skills are required as percentage calculations are required for mixing.
- Be physically fit as the role involves the regular lifting of material bags weighing 25kgs.
- Possess a 'can-do' attitude.
- A team player, but able to work on own initiative.
- Be able to adhere to all health and safety.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Plastic Injection Moulding Material Mixer, Operative, Tool Making, Engineer, Production Operative, Injection Moulding,
Posted 32 days ago