Accounts Payable Associate
Salford, Greater Manchester
Accounts Payable £21,500 + Excellent Benefits Manchester
Search Accountancy are working with one of the worlds leading FMCG organisations. At present, they have multiple opportunities available for talented finance professionals who have experience within Accounts Payable.
The Accounts Payable Associates main responsibility is to process third party vendor preapproved and purchase order documents within the automated systems ensuring the information transferred to SAP is of the highest quality.
Adhering to Policies and Procedures and SOX compliance controls. The Associate is responsible for queries and some analysis and reporting for specified markets whilst supporting the whole Accounts Payable team to meet daily and monthly deadlines.
Core duties include:
- Daily / Month End / Quarter End / Year End.
- Process documents into SAP system in line with applicable Policies and Procedures and departmental daily targets.
- Using automated functionality to obtain clarification or missing information required for document posting from Market contacts within the agreed guidelines.
- Rejecting or challenging non compliant documents as per defined guidelines.
- Verify tax coding by referring to appropriate materials and working with the tax team to ensure that tax code(s) is/are correctly recorded during document entry.
- Analysis and Reporting.
- Provide detailed KPI analysis to Expert/Team Lead by entity of core tasks such as; Incoming payments, Exceptions, SRTs, reversals etc. providing considerations and actions of improvement.
- Analyse and reduce volumes of Kofax queues, queries and other SAP duties with the engagement of Market/Associate.
- Process Improvement.
- Embed continuous improvement mindset, supporting projects to improve processes within the remit of department/team. Work with Experts/Teams Leads to maintain training material business content with checks.
The successful candidate will have previous Accounts Payable experience and it would be advantageous if you have SAP system knowledge. Candidates will be competent in excel and confident at communicating at all levels.
This award winning organisation is truly innovative in what they do and there are fantastic career opportunities available.
For further information, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 13 days ago