George Truman is recruiting for an Electrician to join a company in the waste management industry at their sites based in Newport and Bridgend on a permanent basis.
- The Company:
- Our client is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions with sites across the UK, as well as in Europe, USA and the Middle East.
- This role is located in Newport. The site is easily commutable from Cardiff and Bristol.
- The Role:
- Your main duties will be:
- To carry out site electrical maintenance tasks.
- To maintain the company's plants in a safe and compliant operational state.
- To proactively improve the maintenance records and operational efficiencies of sites
- To assist the Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor if required.
- Your Background:
- The ideal candidate for this role will have
- Electrical engineering qualifications (17th / 18th Edition)
- Knowledge of current regulations such as PUWER, Pressure Systems, Working at height, Confined Space Working etc
- Basic computer skills
- Mechanical skills are also desirable such as knowledge of pumps, pipework and other mechanical systems.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
- CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
- If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46267 in all correspondence.
Posted 3 days ago