£40000 Per Annum
Our client is a leading Insurance Broker in the Sheffield area with a reputation in the market for servicing clients. This client is looking for the right individual to help drive the business forward with the ability and track record of developing a profitable book of business.
- The Opportunity:
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Account Executive with a proven track record of managing, retaining and growing a book of Commercial Clients.
- You will be given the full back office support including an established prospect/database and account handling support. You will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package, a professional working environment and opportunity to further your personal develop through industry qualifications.
- What’s needed for me to be considered?
- A proven track record of managing a book of commercial insurance Excellent time management and people skills The ability to build long profitable relationships You will be working towards or have already achieved your Cert CII as a minimum, with a desire to further this.
- What next?
- Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
- Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Job Synonyms: Commercial Account Executive, Corporate Account Executive, Business Development Executive.
Posted 17 days ago