Cover Supervisors - Pontefract
Pontefract WF8, UK
£57 - £75 per day
The new academic year will be upon us in no time. With this in mind I am on the look out for a large number of Cover Supervisors to work on a flexible day to day basis in the WF8 area of Pontefract. I have a number of exclusive partnerships with a number of Secondary schools throughout the Pontefract and Wakefield area meaning all their day to day supply comes through me.
Working with Teaching Personnel allows you to work flexibly on a day to day basis along side other commitments or full time if preferred. With local schools in the area, it is a great way to earn extra income and build your experience before starting your Teacher training.
The role of a Cover Supervisor is as follows:
- Deliver pre-planned work set by the class teacher - this could be across different subjects
- Adhere to the behaviour/reward policy of the set school
- Be confident at the front of class - Lead a full class of up to 30 pupils
- Follow instructions from the Senior Leadership team
- Leave classrooms clean and tidy and report lesson feedback to the cover manager
As long as you are a confident individual who is not afraid to get stuck in straight away, this will be the role for you. With genuine daily work, now is the time to sign up to Teaching Personnel and prepare you for the new academic year.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Tom Cullen at the Leeds Bradford Secondary branch. Apply as soon as possible and we can clear you for work in no time.
Posted 17 days ago