Technical Author - Graduate / Junior
£On application + benefits
Technical Author Graduate / Junior
Our innovative and forward-thinking software and services client is looking for a motivated graduate / junior technical author to join their small documentation team based in central London. With the help of an experienced and friendly colleague, you’ll help create a range of online help, end user and configuration guides for their products.
You definitely don’t need to be an experienced technical author, as our client welcomes applications from graduates and juniors who want to kickstart an exciting new career in technical communications. If you’re dynamic, energetic and driven, and want a role where you can really make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
As the ideal candidate, you will be:
- A technical author in the software, data, science, engineering, or mathematical fields with 1-2 years’ experience and looking to develop further, or:
- A graduate in English, technical communication, IT, engineering, science, mathematics, data science or similar and looking to start a career in technical writing.
You will also:
- Have a demonstrable love of writing.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to understand technical concepts and explain them in simple, clear and concise terms.
- Have strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Have good attention to detail.
The role is based onsite at our client’s City of London office and is easily accessible from a number of mainline and tube stations.
Posted 44 days ago