Nursing roles available in Wiltshire
Up to £22.00 per hour
Nursing roles available in Wiltshire.
Sanctuary Health has newly released nursing opportunities in Wiltshire with a leading private healthcare provider. We are currently looking to recruit Band 5 Nurses, Nursing Team Leaders, Specialist and Theatre Nurses, Specialist and Theatre Nurse Team Leaders, Oncology Nurses and Advanced Surgical Practitioners.
The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
These roles fall outside of IR35 and offer fantastic pay rates. See below for more information:
- Band 5 Nurse hourly rates £22.06 p/h (weekday shifts). £28.02 p/h (Saturday and night shifts). £31.38 p/h (Bank Holiday and Sunday shifts).
- Nursing Team Leader hourly rates £25.78 p/h (weekday shifts). £32.50 p/h (Saturday and night shifts). £38.10 p/h (Bank Holiday and Sunday shifts).
- Specialist & Theatre Nurse hourly rates £28.21 p/h (weekday shifts). £33.62 p/h (Saturday and night shifts). £35.86 p/h (Bank Holiday and Sunday shifts).
- Specialist & Theatre Nurse Team Leader hourly rates £34.46 p/h (weekday shifts). £43.71 p/h (Saturday and night shifts). £51.55 p/h (Bank Holiday and Sunday shifts).
- Oncology Nurse hourly rates £36.75 per hour
- Advanced Surgical Practitioner hourly rates £44.83 p/h (weekday shifts). £53.79 p/h (Saturday and night shifts). £62.76 p/h (Bank Holiday and Sunday shifts).
Requirements of the Nurses:
- Valid NMC registration
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within nursing
These Nurse jobs are advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in any of these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 32 days ago