Automation Test Engineer
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Do you want to work somewhere with real purpose in life saving technologies?
Are you a self-motivated experienced Automation Engineer with an interest in the medical imaging domain?
We are seeking a self-motivatedindividual to join a world leading company in the Medical Imaging domain. Working collaboratively with multi-discipline project teams, you will take a lead role in developing a framework and infrastructure for test automation and authoring automation scripts for a variety of Java desktop and Web Applications.
You will work closely with the project teams to develop an automation test framework and environment, to support the verification and validation of the Medical Imaging applications. As well as being hands on with the test creation for products, you will also be coaching and training people on the project team in the use of the test system and evolving it in line with the business needs to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the product development.
- Delivering the Framework for Test Automation
- Automated Test execution and reporting
- Monitoring the automation results and raising issues to the project team
- Maintenance of automation scripts
Working with issue tracking systems
- Developing automation function libraries
- Experience of test automation (writing and maintaining automated tests)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of all aspects of a software development lifecycle
Excellent time management skills, with ability to work to deadlines
- Development experience in Java
- Familiarity with requirements for working within a regulated environment (ISO 13485, FDA)
- Medical imaging/DICOM knowledge.
- Experience of testing cloud/SAAS systems
Posted 17 days ago