£250 - £450 Per Week AVG
FED UP OF YOUR BORING JOB? SICK OF GOING NOWHERE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU WORK?
Do you feel under-appreciated and underpaid for your efforts, and feel there must be more out there for you?**
Well, there is!
Are you looking for a role where you can earn great money while having fun, knowing that there are amazing opportunities for progression available to you?
Yes? Then keep reading because our client is the company you have been looking for! We are Scotland's biggest and best, and you could be part of our award winning team!
This sales role combines -
- Building relationships with customers
- Being part of a country wide marketing programme
- Working on behalf of multi-million pound clients
- Increasing client brand awareness and revenues
- Being face to face with customers
You must -
- Be willing to learn
- Have a positive outlook
- Be ambitious
- Be eager to earn great money
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Be aged 18+
What you can expect from our client -
- Ongoing client and product training
- One to one coaching from experienced sales professionals
- Great earnings paid weekly (average £500/week)
- Energetic and fun work environment
- Regular national and international trips. (This year alone, team members have visited Italy, Malaysia and Singapore, with trips to Poland and Ibiza already booked. Miami will be our first big trip of 2020!)
- Weekly and monthly financial incentives
- Structured business and personal development programme
Our client aren't just looking for Sales Executives.They are looking for the next generation of people to help grow their business, and expand all over the UK and beyond. They already operate in several cities across the country, but demand from clients means they need to expand even more! They want to develop ambitious and hardworking people, and teach them how to coach and manage others. Our client need the kind of people who can inspire others by their work ethic and desire to succeed. Does this sound like you?
Then click the APPLY button now and send us your CV. Our client's recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
They do not need you to have experience as full client and product training will be given, although our client of course, also welcome candidates with any previous experience in the following areas: customer service, sales representative, sales/marketing supervisor, sales executive, direct sales, field sales, marketing executive, retail sales, call centre, call centre inbound, sales/marketing representative, call centre outbound, bar manager, hospitality, marketing assistant, front of house, sales assistant, and any other customer service or sales role. The positions are offered on a self-employed, commission only basis allowing successful candidates to earn a considerable amount more than a basic wage. Their average Sales rep makes over £500/week. You're in control! Take charge of your future! The time is now!
Posted 23 days ago