£23000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
My client is an extremely dynamic and growing independent marketing agency specialising in a number of creative services for businesses in various industries. They provide brandchanging experiences through analysing trends and collating data across the market. They are now recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team based in central London.
Rapid growth and exciting new projects sees this innovative business recruiting for an Accounts Assistant. The individual shall be responsible for a number of key duties including:
- Processing and posting of purchase invoices and payments
- Preparation of sales invoices
- Assist with monthend procedures including postage of journals
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Processing VAT returns
- Assist with credit control procedures
The Accounts Assistant will also take on ad hoc duties as directed by the Finance Manager.
The ideal and successful profile for this Accounts Assistant position should have the following:
- 12 years experience within a similar capacity with exposure to accounts payable & receivable, reconciliations and credit control.
- Ideally a Bachelors degree within an accounting/numerical related subject
- Excellent communications skills with strong attention to detail
- An understanding of Pivot tables and VLOOKUPs
Salary & Benefits
£23,000 to £25,000 plus benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 21 days ago