Teacher of English
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£125.00 - £175.00 per day
I am currently looking for a Teacher of English to start at a school on a longer term basis in Wakefield, starting in September.
- Able to ensure pupils are making sustained progress towards their targets
- Can keep Pupils behavior in lessons on track
- Able to inspire young people to do their very best
- Someone with high expectations of themselves and others
- Someone who has kept up to date with developments in the curriculum and in teaching practice methodology
- Someone dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom
- Someone who is passionate about their subject
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on childrens learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
Posted 39 days ago