Lettings Officer (rough sleeping) x2
Wood Green, London
£29766.00 - £30711.00 per annum
Lettings Officer x2
- Salary: £29,766 £30,711
- Contract: Full Time, 1year FTC (36 hours per week)
- Homes for Haringey has two vacancies within its Acquisition Service for Lettings Officers (rough sleepers).
- You will join a team which provide intensive support for people who are rough sleeping advocating & enabling them to access the private rented sector. The Local Lettings Officer will be part of the Rough Sleeping Taskforce, whose overall aim is to tackle rough sleeping in the borough of Haringey.
- We are looking for an energetic and organised individual with a can do attitude to take on this role; with some basic experience in property procurement in the private rented sector.
- You will possess an eye for detail with a results driven attitude, have a good understanding of the issues faced by homeless households, and have a systematic approach to work.
- You will be a strong team player, committed to providing support to our clients (rough sleepers), and be able to step up to the challenge of providing an effective, customerdriven service. Enhanced CRB would be required.
- The post is careergraded and you will have access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities. Homes for Haringey offers flexible working, generous leave entitlement, and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- About us
- Homes for Haringey is a fully fledged Arms Length Management Organisation (ALMO) of the London Borough of Haringey. We are firmly committed to working collaboratively toward building a spirit of team working and a supportive one culture in which innovation is encouraged and individuals can thrive.
- Our Housing Demand Service is critical to our continued transformation. It is a key service to providing temporary accommodation for homeless households, which the Council owes a housing duty to assist.
- We are committed to developing our employees and provide a wide range of learning and development opportunities, flexible working, generous leave entitlement, and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- For informal enquiries, please contact Sommer Currie at Retinue Solutions on#########
- Please apply by attaching your CV and Supporting Statement. Your Statement should detail your suitability for the role. Please use the Person Specification to aid your Statement (in Role Profile attached at the bottom of this advert).
- Closing date: Sunday 4th August 2019
- Shortlisting 5th August
- Interviews Tuesday 13th August
Retinue Solutions is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Retinue Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 30 days ago