Derby, Derbyshire, England
£35k - 45k per year + + Benefits
Global leading manufacturer within Automation, Control Products, and Pneumatics
Extensive product range allows you to sell more!
Great technical backup and extensive individual training
Well known for engineering excellence
Selling a broad range of Control, Automation, and Pneumatic solutions
Sales Engineer will be responsible for managing accounts in the Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire areas
Technical, value added sales process
Working with customers in the food, plastics, automotive, rail, pharmaceutical and other specialist areas of engineering
Working also with machine builders
Sales Engineer will also be dealing directly with the end users and OEM's
Part of a wider UK sales team
The Ideal Person:
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- An engineering qualification or equivalent - Mechanical, Electrical or Science based - Could be Apprentice trained, ONC / HNC / Degree or recognised military technical qualification
- Business acumen
- Strong background in actuators, automation software or variable speed drive solutions an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of process engineering environments - preferably from a 'hands on background'
- Comfortable dealing with key accounts
- Able to work from home and manage your own time
- Able to deal with people in an engineering environment
- Comfortable developing accounts and managing existing customers
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Posted 27 days ago