Up to £12.65 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Our client requires Fire Marshalls to start as soon as possible at Swindon Great Western Hospital, you will be working a night shift, 4 on 4 off schedule. The shift is 7pm until 7am and days will vary.
The role involves...
- Routine walkarounds within a specific area of the facility
- Check all fire exits and routes
- Ensure all fire exits and routes are kept clear and not obstructed
- Ensure fire extinguishers are kept in the correct place
- General house keeping duties
- Managing paperwork for all duties completed
The duties above will occur frequently and on your normal days. The duties below may occur when you are having to react to a fire situation.
- Fighting fires/using fire extinguishers
- Raising alarms
- Directing staff to exit routes and fire exits
- Closing all windows in rooms and corridors
- Closing all doors/fire doors
- Reporting to the fire service upon arrival
Previous experience is preferred but not essential as there will be a 5 week training period upon starting.
A DBS (criminal record check) will need to be completed before starting the role, we can help you to do this and once you have paid and work for us, you will get your money back.
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to apply online and we will be in touch. Also, you can email me at ######### , me or my colleague Rob will get in touch with you.
Posted 100 days ago