Learning & Apprenticeships Administrator - Altrincham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Learning & Apprenticeships Administrator
Altrincham, Trafford, England
24500.0000 - 27000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Learning & Apprenticeships Administrator
Location: Home Based, full time role
Salary: £24,500-£27,000- depending on experience
City & County Healthcare Group is a family of care companies delivering domiciliary care, extra care, complex care and live-in care services across the UK. As an industry leader, we are bound by a common set of values and principles in providing flexible, community-based care support of the highest standard that actively promotes the independence, dignity and choice for our clients and customers while promoting staff support and development.
We are currently looking for a passionate and dedicated Learning & Apprenticeships Administrator to join our L&D team on a full-time basis. This is a home based role with some travel for team meetings. The role of the Learning & Apprenticeships Administrator is to support the efficient operation of the L&D team by carrying out essential administrative functions at all stages of the learning cycle – plan, do review.
This is a new role, and as such, you will be able to bring your credibility and experience to shape the organisation approach as we build on our successes.
- Track new hires that need to attend on boarding programme (eg BM & RM) and plan in welcome meetings in line with the schedule
- Deal with day to queries from branches and regional trainers regarding training materials – liaising with the quality team or design team as needed
- Support the quality assurance process - track and report on trainer evaluations and trainer supervisions
- Interrogate data on the LMS - capturing learning activity through the LMS and other delivery methods and provide reports on quantity and quality of learning on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Manage the training supplier process – helping to set up new suppliers, tracking spend/activity and manage any team expenditure processes
- Arrange regular service review meetings with training providers to ensure all supplier SLA’s are being met and provide data to support review conversations
- Manage the administration for branch training delivered by external training providers – including adding courses to the booking system, providing attendee lists to the training provider, collating attendance data and managing day to day branch queries
- Run regular reports on training provision as required
- Working with the Apprenticeship Manager, support the nomination, approval and sign up process to ensure the quality and commitment of learners for Social Care Programmes
- Ensure branches understand the process for nominating new learners for programmes
- Collate apprenticeship training data on a monthly basis for the senior leadership team and key stakeholders
- Co-ordinate branch sign-up of new learners on a monthly basis and communicate to training provider
- Manage queries between branches and training providers relating to individual learners
- Manage the digital apprentice service (DAS) activities and flag errors or omissions to the levy funding process
- Arrange regular service review meetings with apprentice training providers, providing data to ensure all SLA’s are being effectively monitored.
- Support with transfer of learners acquired during new acquisitions
- Maintain the Adult Social Care Workforce Data Set (ASC-WDS) and use this data to claim for Workforce Development Funding (WDF)
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrates ability to manage own time to meet deadlines
- Ability to identify, build and manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Adaptable, flexible, and motivated to drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for learning and personal development
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)
- Competent with a range of learning systems including LMS, Event bright and Apprenticeship funding systems – (DAS)·
- Database Management
- Knowledge of apprenticeships and the levy process
This is a full time permanent position with a fantastic company that encourages staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided, and you will have a fantastic senior management team to work alongside.
City and County Healthcare Group is an equal opportunities employer.