Graduate Junior Project Consultant (STEM degree required)
£27000 per annum, Benefits:laptop & mobile
Job Title: Graduate Junior Project Consultant (STEM degree required)
Salary: £27,000 (+ 10% commission)
- Looking to join a huge name, a global heavyweight in their industry and a household brand worldwide? Looking to acquire the skills necessary to thrive in a problem solving environment, with the opportunity to progress into any conceivable route? We have the opportunity for you!
- As a Graduate Junior Project Consultant you’ll apply the lessons you learn from senior figures in order to manage the resources made available to you. Granted immediate responsibility, you’ll effectively run a mini-business within the business, managing problem solving projects and client relationships. The successful graduate will be organised and a confident communicator.
- You’ll enjoy an unparalleled graduate package with our client! Alongside outstanding career and earning potential, you’ll also enjoy an exciting, social working culture!
- A competitive basic salary of £27,000
- 10% commission once billable
- Dedicated 3 month Training Programme in the form of a Consultancy Academy
- Laptop & Mobile
- Company car allowance (once you become billable on client sites)
- Lucrative incentives
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Excellent scope for professional development
- Educated to degree level in a STEM related subject
- Computer literacy in Java and C++ an advantage
- A positive outlook and a track record of success
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
- (Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Posted 28 days ago