Senior Support Worker
Up to £9.45 per hour
*SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER REQUIRED*
- Pay: £9.45
- Role Overview:As a Senior Support Worker at Station Road, you will work with people who have learning disabilities to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible.
- Overseeing Support Workers, our Senior Support Workers implement care plans for individuals with learning disabilities and other complex needs. Youll operate within the home and local community settings providing handsoncare to the people we support, so you can expect total involvement in everything we do.
- Our Senior Support Workers have a sound experience of supporting people with varying care needs and are familiar with leading a team; with a commitment to care and a passion for making a difference. In return, we offer all the training, benefits and options for career development you would expect from a leader in our field.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- *Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 13 days ago