iOS Software Developer - Great Bookham | Zoek UK
iOS Software Developer - Remote / Office - Digital Health Tech
Great Bookham, UK
£30,000 - £50,000 + Pension
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an iOS Software Developer ready to make a difference to other people's lives? We are the UK’s market leaders in telehealth and provide exciting, cutting edge products dedicated to delivering digital Healthcare. With healthcare pressures demanding innovative technological solutions, you can directly contribute to this rewarding area of software development. As a vital and valued team member, you can directly contribute to helping improve the effectiveness of community-based care. Be part of our ongoing success and get excited when using your skills to improve other people’s lives.
Software Developer - iOS Devices | Digital Health
KT23, Bookham | £30,000 - £50,000 + Pension
The iOS Software Developer Role:
We require a full-time software developer to work with iOS based iPhones and iPads.
This is an opportunity to take a lead role and make your mark in this lucrative and very desirable industry sector. As a key senior developer, you will be required to take on full responsibility for the design, development and delivery of our device’s roadmap together with the associated Playstore downloadable versions. The role may also include liaising and managing off-shore development teams and planning the technology road map and any transition plan.
- Software development, verification, documentation, maintenance.
- Liaising with other team members on technical software matters.
- Maintaining the security, integrity and confidentiality of data and information to which they are provided access during their work.
iOS Software Developer Critical Criteria:
You must have 2+ years commercial experience working in a development role.
The ability to maintain software and software-based systems.
Ability to develop and test software against defined specifications.
Good verbal and written communications skills.
You must think logically and be a self-motivated problem solver.
Ability to work independently and to determine workload priorities.
Be a University graduate with strong relevant experience in the following:
Java programmer proficient in iOS development
Knowledge of iOS UI/UX design
Bluetooth experience (both Classic and BLE).
Experience of writing unit tests
- Experience of:
- GitHub for versioning control
- Liaison with the Device embedded development team
- Strict regulatory controls and providing supporting documentation
- Bi-lingual Chinese would be of great benefit.
This is a great opportunity to specialise within the telehealth industry and develop your career within a very satisfying and lucrative industry.
Please note the following before applying:
- The recruitment process will include a practical test in which you will be required to develop some relevant software functionality to meet some stated requirements.
- Due to the sensitive nature of the data we handle, we will carry out a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check on the successful applicant. A permanent appointment of the applicant may depend on the outcome of this check.
- You must have the right to work permanently in the UK, those with a temporary work permit WILL NOT be eligible and therefore will not be considered.
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
iOS Developer, iOS Programmer, iOS Software Engineer, Mobile Developer
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the Hiring Manager
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.