Social Worker Assessment Team
Up to £35.00 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work within an Assessment Team based in Slough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Childrens Services.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3month contract.
- Responsible for undertaking social work on allocated cases producing outcome based plans, having regard to the needs of, and risks to, children and their families
- Develop effective relationships with children, young people and their families to improve impact of work and determine the level of service available ensuring written plans are agreed with the CYP and their families and reflect their views
- Determine, using evidence based practice how these needs will be met subject to resources, statutory responsibilities, within the framework of council policies and procedures
Maintain, monitor and review accurate records of all work undertaken ensuring recording information is accurate and up to date, including comprehensive use of the Integrated Childrens System
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Significant senior level frontline experience within childrens services
Current HCPC registration
This Social Worker job is advertised by Thomas Lancaster; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
- Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 20 days ago