Customer Service Advisor
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Customer Service Advisor Inbound
Monday to Friday 37.5 hour week (No weekends)
Salary: £17,000 £18,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to work within our Customer Service Team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in providing a high level of customer service. You will be the first point of contact for customer queries via both telephone and email, working closely with our support teams and branch network to efficiently track, monitor and resolve all customer inbound queries in a timely manner.
Needless to say this is a very popular position so the competition is fierce, send in your CV and tell me why you should be put forward!
What does the job involve?
Our Telephone Support Agents answer questions and resolve queries at the initial point of contact from clients.
Were recognised for our great customer service and this role is pivotal in dealing with, and answering, a variety of queries in a timely and professional manner.
Youll be taking inbound calls and also responding to incoming emails, with all aspects of the work carried out in line with service level agreements and our compliance policies.
Youll enjoy a comprehensive structured training programme and ongoing support to enhance your knowledge and experience.
Career progression is something we pride ourselves on, and when you are ready, we will help you take your career to the next stage. We also offer paid study support for professional qualifications.
- Previous experience in a call/contact centre or a customer service administration role
- Five GCSEs grades A*C (or equivalent), including Maths & English
- The ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
In return you can expect:
- A full training programme and study support
- Excellent career opportunities
- 22 days holiday increasing to 29 days with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary 6monthly bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Free social events including monthly payday Friday drinks
- Free gym and classes
- Volunteering days + much, much more!
Click Apply now and suitable candidates will be contacted for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 49 days ago