Up to £8.21 per hour
Salary: starting at £8.21 per hour.
Hours of work are Monday Friday, Start time 7am and finish 4pm.
We are pleased to be recruiting for a Solderer for our busy client based in Luton. This is a temporary position starting immediately.
This position will be responsible for ensuring all products assembled beyond the machine centre are consistently manufactured to the required build standard and the throughput is in line with the quotation.
- Assemble product in accordance with defined build instructions and IPCA610 standards
- Ensure defined processes are robust, clear & concise and can consistently achieve the required standards
- Ensure you are confident that you have been trained to a level where you can demonstrate the required capabilities & competencies to achieve / exceed expected levels
- Ensure all processes are stringently adhered to
- Compliance with the company Quality Standard and procedures
Minimum Qualifications / Experience Required:
- All operations after SMT assembly
- Soldering Class 3 (working towards 3A and J Std)
- Conventional Component placement, solder, Removal & Replacement
- Experience of carrying out PCB Modifications
- Experience of Mechanical Assembly (Box Build)
- Experience of cable assembly
Key Competencies/Attributes Required:
- Flexible approach
- Quality oriented
- Attention to detail
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!
Posted 40 days ago