Band 7 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) - Northampton | Zoek UK | 378ab41bf04a476ca3a6781ade25901d
Band 7 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) - CAMHS - Northamptonshire - £28ph-£30ph
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
£28 - 30 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Hunter Mental Health have an opportunity for an experienced Band 7 CAMHS Community Psychiatric in a specialist Intervention service based in Northampton.
Key details of the role:
- Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)
- Band 7
- Start date - 2/3 weeks
- Duration - 3-month ongoing Locum Contract
- Full time position
- CAMHS service
- £28ph-£30ph via an Umbrella Company
- Community Experience
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Jasmine at Hunter Mental Health today on#########
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Posted 15 days ago