Up to £21000 per annum
I have an exciting new opportunity for 2 outbound presales and customer communicators to join our Thame client.
We offer an excellent package including a salary of £21,000, flexible employee benefits, specialist training programmes and free onsite parking to name but a few!
- As an outbound presales and customer communicator your primary focus will be on building excellent relationships with perspective vehicle owners and ensuring that they receive a service that is second to none. Predominantly this will be achieved through making outbound calls to customers that have undertaken test drives or requested further information about our products, qualifying whether they are in the market for a new vehicle and forwarding them on to a dealership. Previous experience within the automotive industry in a similar role is highly desired. Through training and continuous development you will become a product expert supporting your team and ensuring that all KPIs/SLAa and other targets are met.
- You will also be supporting with Inbound activity as required and directed by the Team Manager which involves taking incoming calls from customers and ensuring that they receive all of the information that they require.
- We would love to hear from people who:
- * Have a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- * Have previous experience within a similar role and/or a keen interest in the automotive industry.
- * Are Confident communicators with an excellent telephone manner
- * Are professional, proactive individuals with a cando attitude
- * Enjoy working in fast paced customer focussed environments
- Whats in it for me?
- * Salary of £21,000
- * 37.5 hours a week Monday Sunday 8.30am10pm on a rota basis (5 from 7)
- * 22 days holiday
- * Product and soft skills training
- * Flexible employee benefits
- Salary £21k per annum, great benefits package and a real opportunity to advance your career too. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cv or call#########
Posted 7 days ago